Ultrasound 2.0 – Baby Buddha Boy In Utero

IntelliGender was right. Our little buddha is a boy! Let the beat rock!

1. tinotchka wrote::

Which song would you have picked for a girl? Congratulations! You’ll love your little guy.

Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:42 am #

tinotchka,

thanks. which song i would’ve picked for a girl? not sure. but probably something from the Black Eyed Peas too 🙂

Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:47 am #
  3. Congrats on the little baby buddha boy! How long do you have to wait until you can kiss and hug him? My little baby buddha girls was born a month ago…finally a girl after three boys 🙂 They use to talk and laugh to angels (say the french) and I had to put it on video – have a look, it’s really funny all those expressions in their faces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_qCvsG9wc

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 11:28 pm #

Diana,

thanks. congratulations to your buddha girls 🙂 so cute!

it’s going to be another four months for us. got to start choosing a name 🙂

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 11:44 pm #
  5. Well, with all those sites around to help you out with a name … I am sure I don’t need to give you links 😉 … but if I may recommend something: the tummy tub for bathing: http://www.tummytub.co.uk/about.html

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 1:19 pm #
  6. Ladybear wrote::

Way Cool, ~C4! So happy for you and your dakini. Many Blessings!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 5:43 pm #

thanks, Ladybear! 🙂

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 5:44 pm #

Trackbacks/Pingbacks (2)

1. And we shall call him… Optimus < ~C4Chaos on Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:32 am

[…] ~C4Chaos (hyper)streaming with passion and compassion < Ultrasound 2.0 – Baby Buddha Boy In Utero […]

2. Toastmasters Speech #2: One Sweet Ride < ~C4Chaos on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:15 pm

[…] It’s not fully electric, but I still love it. My wife loves it. And I’m sure that our baby boy will soon appreciate its smooth, safe, environmentally-friendly, one hell of a sweet […]