Same-sex Marriage in the Philippines

I was caught off-guard when I read a Boingboing post about a gay marriage in the Philippines. In a country where divorce is not yet legalized, where GLBTs are still generally frowned/laughed upon, and where traditional Catholic values are still predominant, this could’ve been a momentous cultural leap had it been sanctioned by the government or a major religious group. However, it turned out that the ceremony was performed within the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) — a minority rebel group (classified as terrorists by the U.S.) whose purpose is to overthrow the government and gain independence. Aside from maybe being sincere in their “progressive” thinking, sanctioning a gay marriage is another form of making a “statement” of their “independence.” I’d take that any day, than them making their statements through kidnappings, bombings, and endless warfare (at least the U.S. can forget about using the “gay bomb” on them). But I doubt that this will make a dent on the conservative mentality of Filipinos. And I don’t see gay people joining the CPP/NPA in droves just to enjoy the privileges of same-sex marriage. I’m not downplaying the issue of same-sex marriage, but I think that Filipinos (in general) have to be comfortable first with divorce, contraception, and sexuality before addressing same-sex marriage. Even The Simpsons gets the heat for treading on this issue.

(pahabol: my best wishes to Ka Andres and Ka Jose. make love, not war.)

Donate Bitcoins
[Thanks! I could use some coffee :) ]

1. cha wrote::

hi…
    im jus curious of same sex marriage hir in our countries!! is it riLy accepted by the church?? is it aLLowed by the Law hir in the philippines? if there are some instances, can i ask for the nos. of couples who had this stuff. i min the same sex marriage( recently)
    tnks…

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 2:19 am #
  2. jommel wrote::

Hi there this is Jommel of Cebu.
    I am a male bisexual and had a serious commitment with a bisexual male.
    I just want to ask if there is any place here in the philippines who accepts same sex marriages? If you know about it, can you e-mail it to me. I have heared that there was somewhere in Baguio. I would just like to confirm if it is true. Thank you so much!

Thursday, September 8, 2005 at 5:01 am #
  3. Grace wrote::

hi!! I want to know the benefits of same aex marriage here in our counrty and the no. of people engage in same sex marriage.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 2:55 am #
  4. flona wrote::

hi..is same sex marriage was legal hir in our country??coz i nid that info for my research paper..tnx

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at 12:54 am #
  5. flona wrote::

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at 12:55 am #
  6. pakontoy wrote::

hello…is same sex marriage was legal hir in our country?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 7:34 pm #
  7. diane wrote::

hi, i just want to know if there are priests or anyone who marries same sex couples here in the philippines? I know it’s not legal here and is frown upon by the catholic church but maybe you have some information or ideas of priests who are open-minded and are against the conservativeness of filipinos? It would really help if you could email me if you know something. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 8:15 pm #
  8. diane wrote::

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 8:16 pm #
  9. diane wrote::

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 8:16 pm #
  10. diane wrote::

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 8:17 pm #
  11. mickey wrote::

is same sex marriage legal in the philppines? ’cause i know of someone, a priest, who could offer us the sacrament but he told us it won’t be possible to be registered. are there anybody who knows where and how can we register it? thanks. pls email me.

Thursday, December 1, 2005 at 4:52 pm #
  12. ck wrote::

my girl and i are planning to get married…does anyone here know where we can get married here in our country?tnx!

Monday, December 19, 2005 at 7:13 am #
  13. ivy wrote::

i would like to know a particular place where my girlfriend and i could get married.this is so important for me.i know this will make her happy and id like to surprise her with all the preparations.please let me know..tnx

Monday, December 19, 2005 at 9:31 pm #
  14. neutralizer wrote::

…everybody has the right to show affection or the so called “love”…same sex marriage could only be possible for those people who could relate with it…and obviously not with the people who stick to the laws of morality……uhmmmmm…why not instead of finding place where there is a same sex marriage, look for a place where all of the family are composed of such…..im challenging you….

…good luck!

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 7:20 am #
  15. neutralizer wrote::

…good luck!

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 7:21 am #
  16. Dhence14 wrote::

H! my girl and i are planning to get married. is there any place here in the Philippines where we could get married?Pls…

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 1:32 pm #
  17. miko wrote::

i have read a paper and saw a news two or three years ago about a Metropolitan Catholic Church in Manila where a priest has celebrated more than three or more marriages between couples of the same sex. I and my girlfriend are also planning to be blessed of the same marriage. Unforunately, i am from a province and I could not have enough information of how much it would cost us and what would be the requirements needed. Pls send us also information if u could get it.

thanks!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 2:21 am #
  18. miko wrote::

thanks!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 2:21 am #
  19. lemon wrote::

nag reresearch lang po ako kasi etoh po yung topic ko.. hehehe peace out.. \m/

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 9:27 pm #
  20. jm wrote::

my girlfriend and i want to settle down and get married. the problem is i don’t know any place here in the philippines that conducts such wedding. kindly give me ideal places where we can tie the knots?

Monday, February 13, 2006 at 8:16 pm #
  21. anipike wrote::

the priest from metropolitan church of manila is Fr. richard mickley. im currently researching for the cost to be married. ungisang nag-post, may kilalang pari..bka pede mo nmn ako pakilala..ehehe..=)

Saturday, April 15, 2006 at 8:21 am #
  22. sean wrote::

hi!!!

ask q lang wer b sa baguio ung same sex marriage??….

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 9:31 pm #
  23. sean wrote::

hi!!!

ask q lang wer b sa baguio ung same sex marriage??….

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 9:31 pm #
  24. joanna wrote::

hi just want to ask for some information regarding a priest or a pastor who conducts a same sex marriage? if there is mind if you could email me pls…need it badly…..joanna_1206@yahoo.com
    tnx a lot….

Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 8:51 am #
  25. drake wrote::

A pleasant day to all. I need help. Where can one contact a priest to conduct marriage for gay couples? My friends are planning on getting married. If anyone has any information re this kindly email me at drake_823@yahoo.com. Thanks. God bless

Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 9:00 pm #
  26. raff wrote::

hi! i badly need help from u guys about the gay marriage thing. if you know the details or where to get it pls email me as soon as possible at punktraszhed@hotmail.com am helping my cousin to get info on this cuz they’re planning to get married. it would really help us a lot if you would response to this. thanks!!

Friday, August 18, 2006 at 12:24 pm #
  27. roro wrote::

roro is perfect for me dats y m asking where we can get married by a priest. tanx!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 10:09 pm #
  28. 11 wrote::

plz.. can u mail me tha address.? plz.?

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 6:39 am #
  29. 11 wrote::

plz.. can u mail me tha address.? plz.?

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 6:39 am #
  30. 11 wrote::

plz.. can u mail me tha address.? plz.?

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 6:41 am #
  31. ara wrote::

hoping this could help…pls do forward me other places here in the philippines where same sex marriage is acknowledged…tnx….here’s my ad….kristinearadelrosario@yahoo.com
    Fr. Richard R. Mickley, O.S.Ae., Ph.D.
    Abbot

St. Aelred Monastery

The Order of St. Aelred (O.S.Ae.)
    53-A Mapang-akit St.

asus!!!!!titilaban
    boy bulitas
    totoy mola
    nene mani

Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 3:53 am #
  34. mark wrangler wrote::

hi, magtatanong lang po ako kung saan pwede kami mag pakasal ng bf ko?

pati po ba ang papers ay magiging legal? i mean ma register kaya kami sa gobyerno?

thnks pls email me

markwrangler@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 10:16 am #
  35. chad wrote::

hi iam chad of quezon city and iwant to get married of my 3 years bf from iowa city u.s and were planning to get married, ijust want to ask if where the location in baguio city that we can get married.ppls answer me and pls email me ritchie_rich23@yahoo.com

thnx chad

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 3:00 am #
  36. sarah wrote::

san ko pwde pksalan gf ko lesbian ako pls txt nyo ko 09289406189 pls lng

Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 5:07 am #
  37. gitto wrote::

meron naba????? SAAN???

Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 8:59 am #
  38. gitto wrote::

me gf ako..mhal nya ako and were running 7years na this comming march 27… bakit ba itong pinas,at simbahan ayw nila sa mga HOMOxual,,,ehh yong pinapakasal nila dyan,, naghihiwalay nman,,where as,,sa panahong ito,,much more nag la last ang mga homosexual na relation,,ksi mas totoo… ANO BA!!!!!!!! hoooi gising.. ginawa din kami ng dyos…

Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 9:05 am #
  39. Marife Lat wrote::

hi.. i was wondering..where can i locate Fr. Richard Mickley.. my partner and I (same sex -female) was already planning to get married but it’s only Fr. Richard whom we know can give us a proper marriage. Please give me the contact number and address of Fr. Richard. Thanks a lot

-fhey
    0918-5513751
    jhey_dos@yahoo.com.ph

Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 5:47 pm #
  40. tum wrote::

is his (Fr. Mickley) address still the same? i’ve read in one of the post here (posted Sept. 9, 2006), is that where we can go? me and my gf are planning to get married this year. kindly reply. thank you.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 8:59 pm #
  41. o_0 wrote::

hey guys i got some questions that needs to be answerd about this whole gay marriage. Is it really legal for a gay couple to get married in the philippines.? And i have alot more.

If anyone has the time please do email me at lilbollahpnay707@hotmail.com

Thanks guys.

Monday, March 10, 2008 at 11:28 am #
  42. Lovi wrote::

bakit ayaw ng nakakarami yung same sex marriage?… bd hindi naman bawal magmahal…wala din namang bats n nagsasabibing wag mung pakasalan yung mahal mu?…ang gulo ng mundo… we are just a bunch of kids trying to understand the undertandable…”)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 12:41 am #
  43. mylin wrote::

san b dto sa philippinas pwde magpakasal..
    kc magpapakasal kmi ng bf ko..plz..reply..true papers..thanzzz..

Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 5:44 am #
  44. mylin wrote::

san b dto sa pilipinas pwde magpakasal..
    kc magpapakasal kmi ng bf ko..plz..reply..true papers..thanzzz..
    txt or call me this num.09154249331..

Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 5:53 am #
  45. Jaycee wrote::

Can someone help me where can i get married here in the Phils? I need a proof kc and papers for us as a couple for migration purposes. Thanx. Pls email me jaycee77cav@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 10:12 pm #
  46. lois wrote::

saan po ba sa baguio pwede ung same sex marriage? 22o bang meron ng legal na ngkakasal d2 sa phil? pls. reply mo, thanks so much.

Saturday, June 28, 2008 at 3:03 am #
  47. aryan wrote::

alam nyo, am a girl, and i dnt hav w/ dat kind of relationships hence im inlove w/ my oposit sex,,evry 1 of us has a ryt to expres hom we do love,,,mwuahhhm,,09297124635,hop my same sex marriage na dito dahil tayong lahat my karapatan,kaya nga pinairal natin ang batas na demokrasya upang paipahayag kung ano ang atiang nararamadaman, im aryan,ops im not lesbian,,,,LOVE YOU ALL GUYS,,,,,

Friday, July 4, 2008 at 1:40 am #
  48. wenz wrote::

hi..dis is wenz..i juz wanna know where can we look for a priest who can marry me & my girlfriend..and if its possible na legal cia..i rly wna marry my gurl.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 9:58 pm #
  49. nadine wrote::

this is the new add. of Fr. Richard Mickley:

82-d masikap st.
    Brangay Central
    Quezon City
    1100

tel. # 02-9218273
    cp#: 09209034909

i just spoke to him this morning cause my partner and i are planning to get married on our anniversary..

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 7:53 am #
  50. jdrei wrote::

H! my girl and i are planning to get married. is there any place here in the Philippines or even in South Korea?where we could get married?Pls…

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 1:02 pm #
  51. nadine wrote::

yes. just go to the address that i provided above or contact the number. by the way im from philippines.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 12:59 pm #
  52. Ralph Lopez wrote::

Hi there! I just want to ask where can i find that place in baguio? Could you give me the exact address and contact details.

Thank you so much! God bless!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 2:09 pm #
  53. im shirley wrote::

my girlfriend and i planning to get married na kaso di namin alam ko san pwede magpakasal.pls txt me just add to my cAlvin_calvero@yahoo.com.pls.

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 6:35 pm #
  54. can we have the exact place in baguio and how much it cost thank you

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 5:50 pm #
  55. how much it cost and where in baguio thanks

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 5:53 pm #
  56. Alex wrote::

Philippines, as a Christian nation, should NEVER make same-sex marriage legal!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 6:39 am #
  57. mika wrote::

Hi! I was just looking for some artiles about may research regarding same-sex marriage when I suddenly open this site. Well, it’s good to know that many of us are now becoming more like the western people, meaning becoming more liberated. It’s just pretty interesting that we are now learning to get out of the norms which the society set for everbody.
    I’m glad there are a number of people who agree with the same sex marriage although the catolic church forbids this kind of union. I’m not a homosexual or whatever but I support the same-sex marriage issue ‘coz i believe there’s nothing wrong with it, I mean, no one’s harmed so I think there would be no problem about that. And besides, I think it’s time to shift from country conservatism to city lights. lol =)
    - Mika, 17

Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 4:23 am #
  58. viperuz wrote::

Hey nadine,just wanna ask a favor, can u pls provide us the info on having same sex marriage? like the cost and requirements needed. i very much appreciate if u reply or contact me at 09168961992. tnx

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 9:27 am #
  59. jmjulie25 wrote::

hi im julie. im a bifemme as well.. anyone heard of MCCP? is it really a legal church conducting same sex wedding?

09154225315

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 3:45 am #
  60. joven wrote::

mga tao ng pilipinas ituloy nio ang nararandamn nio dhil laht tayo ay may karapatan na magmahal at mahalin tama diba at dapat na ipagpatuoloy yan mga pilipino

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 6:56 am #
  61. ambixusa_acooh wrote::

god said that man is for woman. it is unethical to marry a man if you are in the same sex. if you are sure that the feeling you feel towards that person is love then go for it. unles and nevertheless that eeling is not LUST!!! but azs long as you can keep yourself away from temptation please do it. Lust will never give youy an eternal happiness!!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:10 pm #
  62. ambixusa_acooh wrote::

i am a woman and i know the feeling of being inlove. man is a rational being and we have the ability to think coorectly and we also have our conscience. i kow that woman will not be inlpove to lesbians if lesbians will not tempt nor show aaaaaany motive to woman. Girlzz be sensitive!! devils will always come to us in its very beautiful aura!!! ray to be aw ay in temptation!! just text me if you reaaly need advise about you status in opposite sex or in same sex.. 09072760818

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:14 pm #
  63. VhaL wrote::

hi there!!! where can i find a priest or a church who bless same sex near manila. pls hit me back for info…

thnx!!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 10:59 pm #
  64. VhaL wrote::

hi pfu ulet!!! im planning 2 ask my girlfriend to marry me… sana malaman ko kung san puwedeng mgpakasal… im a proud lesbian!… 2 yrs na kme ng girlfriend ko at gusto ko n syang pakasalan. txt nyo ko… para sa info…

09222308672

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 11:05 pm #
  65. VhaL wrote::

at mgkno po…tnx ulet!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 11:06 pm #
  66. waahhh naghahanap po q ng makakasama sa habangbuhay….di o na kelngan ng kasal alam kong msaya c God pag masaya akong nagmahahal ng wagas at totoo at hindi nakakasakit ng iba…to all interested just text me..09202590920 – bi po aqo…

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 5:57 pm #
  67. hello!!i’m interested to know san yung church dito sa pinas nagkakasal ng same sex marriage? plano kasi namin ng g.f. ko na magpakasal pag uwi nya galing u.s.a.,pwede po bang malaman kung san place dito sa pinas yung church na yun?ito po contact number ko,09087849670..salamat po…

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 10:31 am #
  68. joeyboy wrote::

please im want to know where exactly in baguio that they are doing the same sex marriage coz i want to marry my girlfriend.please tell me the requirements & how much it costs?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +639156217334 or +639087661483

Monday, April 6, 2009 at 12:45 am #
  69. joeyboy wrote::

please i want to know where exactly in baguio that they are doing the same sex marriage coz i want to marry my girlfriend.please tell me the requirements & how much it costs?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +639156217334 or +639087661483

Monday, April 6, 2009 at 12:46 am #
  70. joeyboy wrote::

is fr.richard mickey still doing this?please if anyone did this already here in the philippines please give me a call i really need to know please please please please.my #’s are +639156217334 og +639087661483.please i really need to know it badly.thanks for someone who can inform me about this.

Monday, April 6, 2009 at 12:57 am #
  71. HEY GUYS!IM ROANNE FROM CAVITE,IM JUST WONDERING…SAN NGA B PWD SAMESEX MARRIAGE?MAGKANU DN?DME NTN NANGA2ILANGAN OH!2LONG NMN UNG MY ALM..I WNT 2 GET MARRIED 2!7 YRS N KME MGKAKILA2 ND 3YRS N KME NW…HERES MY CNTCT # 09064827811

Monday, April 6, 2009 at 3:18 am #
  72. liam wrote::

hei… is the info about fr. richard true? as in does h really do same sex marriage? and is the contact numbers and address provided here updated? pls. let me know… here’s my email add… just need it badly… tnx (lime_023@yahoo.com)

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 12:30 am #
  73. liam wrote::

hei… is the info about fr. richard true? as in does he really do same sex marriage? and are the contact numbers and address provided here updated? pls. let me know… here’s my email add… just need it badly… tnx (lime_023@yahoo.com)

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 12:31 am #
  74. phoebe wrote::

hi san ba sa baguio nagkakasal ng samesex let me know naman po oh at magkano? paki send naman po infos. d2… 09279467851 or mail me at kahazumi@yahoo.com
    pls…….. thankz…

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 11:27 pm #
  75. phoebe wrote::

pls…….. thankz…

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 11:29 pm #
  76. hi san ba sa baguio nagkakasal ng samesex let me know naman po oh at magkano? paki send naman po infos. d2… 09108761825 or mail me at bhie_gurl1418@yahoo.comyahoo.com
    pls…….. thankz…

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 2:33 am #
  77. phoebe wrote::

hi its me again and still asking san ba sa baguio nagkakasal ng samesex let me know naman po and how much? pls… pls… pls… paki send naman po infos. d2… 09279467851 or mail me at kahazumi@yahoo.com
    pls… pls… pls… thankz…

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 3:21 am #
  78. mimi wrote::

i have texted father mickley. the “wedding” is for free. accdg to him, the couple will be given a wedding certificate. u can text him at the number given above. he still lives at masikap st. qc. that’s near vluna, east ave medical hospital, kalayaan ave., and east ave. :)

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 2:34 am #
  79. picorvera@yahoo.ca wrote::

hi, just want to know if ano ang need na papers for the samesex marriage? and mag kano po? san po sa baguio? pls let me know po!pls pls pls pls… txt me to this number +639102387157.

maraming maraming salamat po!

umaasa ng lubos.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 1:27 pm #
  80. princess wrote::

hi sa inyo.. taga baguio ang gf ko 2 yrs mahigit na kame tinatanung ko dn sa knya kung saan at di nya alam un dun sa baguio… kaya im wondering kung totoo tlga un.. sana totoo para makapagpakasal n kami…. i relly love her

Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 8:10 pm #
  81. jm wrote::

hi this is jm ,, oiy paki send nmn po kung saan yung baguio at magkanu, at requirements,me and my bf wants to get marry na rin next year pero d nmin alam kung saan,,, here is my number 09182118648 sana ma2lungan nyo po ako

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 10:01 pm #
  82. jm wrote::

or email me at equinox132003@yahoo.com thnx

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 10:03 pm #
  83. gin wrote::

san sa baguio yung nagkakasal ng same sex? my friends (same sex-female) wants to get married soon. sa nakakaalam kung san sa baguio mei nag-oofficiate ng same sex marriage, pakisend naman saken ang name, address and contact number. please patulong naman. salamat. cha_moony@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 5:42 am #
  84. 13 wrote::

hi mimi whats the number of father mickly post it please thanks

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 6:14 am #
  85. 13 wrote::

hi mimi whats the number of father mickly post it please thanks

and do you know wer he is right now now?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 6:15 am #
  86. jen wrote::

i’ve been researching about this because mw and my gf is planing to married.

you can check this site

hope this helps

Monday, June 29, 2009 at 4:59 am #
  87. lonely_fitch wrote::

mabuti pa ang mga taong 2 my mka2sama n cla hbang buhay..hai..
    ung ky Fr.mickley 22o xia..ang gus2 nia lhat ng gus2ng mgpakasal skanya pmunta at mkipagmeet in person..goodluck sa lahat.!

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:17 am #
  88. blueand pink wrote::

hi just want to ask wer dito sa philippines pwede kme magpakasal ng gf ko hope to here from u soon were planning for our wedding on september u can email me at blueandpink_24@netzero.net thanks

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 11:46 pm #
  89. chiq16 wrote::

I just spoke with Fr. Mickley recently. You will plan your wedding, you will decide everything, he will just help you have your wedding. email me if you want to ask for some info. crazyforincubus_16@yahoo.com

God Bless!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:10 pm #
  90. karlo wrote::

hi! po gusto ko po mag pakasal same sex male po .. san po ba? san po ang location meron po ba kayo contact number puwede tawagan?

joe

Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:04 pm #
  91. karlo wrote::

please email me or call me 0928-2809614

Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:04 pm #
  92. RussMhilez wrote::

hi there..un kai fr. mickley..that was true,kasi over 100 les and gay (according to what ive seen in web) ung kinasal nia sa lgbt community. Head Fr. Richard R. Mickley, O.S.Ae., Ph.D./
    Address:13 Maginoo Street, Barangay Pinyahan, 1100 Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines/
    E-Mail saintaelred@gmail.com -heto poh baka makatulong..sana matuloy din kame ng hubby ko..

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 7:39 am #
  93. bella ligaya wrote::

well, I was just curious…

are there possibilities of having same sex marriage in the country legal??

Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 1:27 am #
  94. donv wrote::

coolmel, for the most part, filipinos today are generally open to (the legalization of) divorce, use contraception, and are more expressive of their sexuality. it’s just that our laws are never amended, because our lawmakers are pussies when they are up against the church.

case in point: the non-passage of the reproductive health bill DESPITE widespread support from almost all sectors of philippine society.

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 11:16 pm #
  95. donv wrote::

and to answer most of the questions posted above, until and unless the family code is amended, marriage in the philippines would remain strictly “a special contract of permanent union between a man and a woman.” (article 1, family code)

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 11:20 pm #
  96. Belmar wrote::

hi, im just wondering if what place in baguio? would u mind let me know. thank you!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 3:21 am #
  97. Belmar wrote::

just txt me in this cel. #09052541294 thank you!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 3:23 am #
  98. mike wrote::

same sex marriage should not be allowed in our country its disgusting and immoral i have no problem with gays and leasbians but we cannot allow them to marry each other for the reason its not right and moral one main reason for marriage is pro creation now can they do that??? where is your morality???

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm #
  99. claire wrote::

hi. .is same sex marrigage legel in phil.?

Monday, December 14, 2009 at 7:51 pm #
  100. rheinne alcazar wrote::

hi everyone..
    i just heard about that metorpolitan chuch of the philippines..and fr.richard mickley…pls tulungan nyo ako mahanap ung location and their contact..me and my bf have plans na magpakasal…lets all be happy..contact me at 09185150634 or email me renante.alcazar@gmail.com salamat ng marami

Friday, December 25, 2009 at 5:19 pm #
  101. this is mayo… i’d searched for some infos bout same sex marriage here in the philippines and it’s too late to know about it. me and my gf (for 1 and a half yrs) just broke up. i wish i had asked her to marry me but i think that’s life! i have to move on. anyone who wants to meet me, i’m a proud les… 09155731503

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 11:03 am #
  102. mhay2pak wrote::

i’m currently looking for people or group of people who i can be with. maybe friends of longtime partner(naks!) just txt or email me or find me on fb or fs. we will talk with a coffee.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 11:09 am #
  103. palitz wrote::

ahmmm hi po tnung ko lng po kung totoo po ba ung sa same sex merriage sa baguio?? ng pplan na kc kme ng gf ko 2 get merried na as soon as pocble po bgo ako umalis.tnung ko din po kung mga mgkanu po kaya un??..if its true kindly txt or email me po hir my no.09263709728 and hirs olso my email lyvianfharina@yahoo.com tnx hope my mgresponse..

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 3:04 am #
  104. destiny_998@yahoo.co wrote::

hi! good day..
    I am a second year student of a certain university.. I just want to know if there is a possibility that same sex marriage will be granted by the our government in a sense that we are a Catholic country? We have a debate with regards to the legalization of same sex marriage.. can you help us defend the rights of the “LGBT” and legalize their marriage?

we’re looking forward to receiving your response.
    thank you!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 11:42 pm #
  105. zzzzz wrote::

mga bading ampota

Monday, February 22, 2010 at 3:57 am #
  106. mengmeng_000@yahoo.c wrote::

meron na ba talaga same sex marriage sa baguio? kung meron pls. do contact me .. 09089915654

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 4:22 am #
  107. 07 wrote::

cno po ba nkakaalam ng same sex marriage sa cavite..?kung mron pki send nlng po sa eadd na toh..slasher1427@yahoo.com..tn

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 11:46 pm #
  108. mhay2pak wrote::

hi guys!!! i’m mayo and currently looking for friends who are somewhat like me (lesbian) or anyone who’s open minded. here’s my eadd. u can add me up at fb and fs. enriquez_mhay071984@yahoo.com 09155731503

Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 12:56 am #
  109. maki wrote::

hi everyone. im a bisexual woman, and i want to ask if there is a place in the philippines that accepts same sex marriage? thanks.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 5:23 am #
  110. maki wrote::

here’s my email add kontaichii13@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 5:36 am #
  111. kay wrote::

i hope all of us unite. or have if a massive same sex wedding. right?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 4:02 am #
  112. apple wrote::

please let me know po if where sa bagiuo pwede ko pakasalan girlfriend ko and please tx me if somebody will know…

Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 12:55 am #
  113. jm wrote::

hi im jm..i just wanna know where in baguio can i get married with my gf?actually she’s from the same city but we both have no idea where it is in baguio..please help us..can i also ask for a contact person for this matter..please.. here is my mobile number; 09273246499.. my mail add is mitski_love@yahoo.com..thank you..il wait for your reply..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 6:14 pm #
  114. Cassandra wrote::

Hi… im searching kung san b tlga ung exact location ng same sex marriage..my partner and i are planning to get married on august but up to now we dnt hev any idea….i wnt to know the list of requirements..as well as the steps from the start..thanks!

Monday, April 12, 2010 at 1:21 am #
  115. lance wrote::

hi,im apoule of bulacan.. ask ko lng po f tlga bng pwede n mgpksal ng samesex d2 s pinas?.. ska f 220 po? mgkano po mggastos lhat-lhat po? ska san pu b ung location nun s baguio? please let me know?.. pki-send nlng pu skin s email-add n 2.. lance_almario_0712@yahoo.com.. tnx po.. gudluck pu stin lhat..

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 3:29 am #
  116. lance wrote::

at ska po ano-ano po mga req. pra s pgpapakasal?.. we both 20yrs. po ng gf ko.. 8 yrs. nrin pu kme.. tgal n noh?.. and most im4tntly,i want 2 marry her.. sna po m2lungan nyo ako.. tnx po.. e2 po ung contct # q.. f my nkkaalam po txt nyo lng pu ako d2.. 09059083268.. tnx po

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 3:38 am #
  117. reigne wrote::

hello..this is reigne i wana know kung san sa baguio pwede magpakasal and same sex couple. pls let me know here’s my email address:
    reigne_30@hotmail.com

thnaks
    hoping for concern person n tutulungan ako..

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 11:05 am #
  118. potipot wrote::

hi! pls help! usually po ba magkanu ang wedding? nacontact ko na po si Fr. Mickley :D salamat po!!

Monday, May 3, 2010 at 5:15 pm #
  119. mhine wrote::

hi ask q lng po wer b in baguio ung kc guz2 q ng pakasalan gf q at gus2 nya n din pls tell me d place dis is my number hir in dubai.roming number po 09281794596.hope mlman q agad..

Friday, May 7, 2010 at 3:11 pm #
  120. hai.. wrote::

hellow.. thankz for making this site.. nut please make ,ore researches about this and post it.. we need it in school,for debates and other purposes. pleasssee???? I`m against it but I would like to know more of the benefits.. thankz.. God bless..

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 4:48 am #
  121. hai.. wrote::

hellow.. thankz for making this site.. I`m against it but please make more researches about this and post it.. we need it in school,for debates and other purposes. pleasssee???? I`m against it but I would like to know more of the benefits.. thankz.. God bless..

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 4:50 am #
  122. please contact me..is der a wedding for lesbians??? if there is pliz contact me 09127983470…

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:02 am #
  123. jhoi wrote::

hi.. my gf and i wanted to get married.. gus2 k lng pong mlman kng saan kmi pwedeng mgpksal.. tnx.. we need ur response asap.. wil w8 for it..

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 9:32 am #
  124. jhoi wrote::

i forgot to give my # 09391560066 & 09156033893.. pls contact me.. tnx again

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 9:36 am #
  125. i want to get married with my gf,may i know where?thanks!heres my no# 09193149771

Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 2:04 am #
  126. chriss wrote::

hi guyz..im chriss fr.bataan..i jst wnt 2 know wers d exact location of the same sex wedding…my partner and i are veri interestede..pls.giv me some infos.hirz my no.09165420832

Friday, May 21, 2010 at 2:14 am #
  127. maurie kristen wrote::

hi guys. i emailed one person who commented here way back, and it seems that fr. mickley is still conducting same sex marriage or what they call holy union. :) fr. mickley’s contact details can be located somewhere here in this thread, so feel free to scroll and read.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 11:36 pm #

hi there… im Krishaine frm. Marikina city … i just want to know were exact place or location of the Same Sex marriage…because we planing to wedding this August hope u help me… & please give me the complete Information thnx god bless!!!
    anyway b4 i forget here my Cell# 09206914391.. thanks Alot

Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:45 pm #
  129. caye21 wrote::

hi there im caye from makati.. i am very much interested in same sex marriage i just want to know where is the exact location of the same sex marriage..please give me some infos thanks.. :-)

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 5:10 am #
  130. caye21 wrote::

here is my contact number and my email add 09154404288,caye21@gmail.com thanks again :-)

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 5:11 am #
  131. eiynejhiel_08 wrote::

hi, san po ba yung exact location sa baguio kung san pede ang same sex marriage? please give me some infos naman po. here’s my email add eiynejhiel_08@yahoo.com.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 7:06 pm #
  132. jhen wrote::

meron b tlg nyan alost 9 yrs n km ng lesbian partner ko,ang pgiging totoong lalaki nlng ang kulang sa knya…she almost ben perfect to as my partner,.and noe she have stable job..we want also to b bless..our relationship i knw somebody can undersand us and to all who have relationship like us

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:49 am #
  133. jhen wrote::

yah we both all knw n it was a sin sabi nga ng iba..pero db sabi kung san ka masaya at liligay dapt igalang?..sa mga dmkaintindi?intindi nmin kau sa mga nkkaintindi salamat sa inyo

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:53 am #
  134. jhen wrote::

hi gitto yah right i agree with u…….

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:55 am #
  135. cholo wrote::

hi guys i just wanna know where sa baguio ung same-sex marriage???.. and how much it cost?? and ano req. ??? .. just em@il me cholo_beja20@yahoo.com or txt me +9745792870 i really need the answer tnx sa magbi2gay ng info…… :D

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 5:11 am #
  136. mhay2pak wrote::

hi i’m here again, mayo-mayo. just wanna make friends with someone who’s open-minded. i’m lesbian and i can say that i’m pretty sad at this moment. just need someonr to talk to. here’s my digits… 09155731503

Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 6:11 am #
  137. karen wrote::

“is it possible that the Philippine Constitution will add some articles regarding same sex marriage in the family code?

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 6:14 am #
  138. karen wrote::

“is there some case here in the Philippines having same sex marriage?” “is it allowed and who conduct their marriage?

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 6:17 am #
  139. karen wrote::

helu, I think it’s good to respect people who are lesbians and gays who love other woman and man because it’s what they wanted and they find their happiness here yet is it good to let them have their marriage inside a church? is it legal now in the Philippines?

Friday, July 30, 2010 at 6:23 am #
  140. kingrenz wrote::

Hi..saan ba talaga same sex marriage na yan sa baguio..im super interested..gusto ko na kasi yayain gf ko na magpakasal e..please txt me at 09213362151..

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 5:19 pm #
  141. charles lee wrote::

hi guys i just wanna know where sa baguio ung same-sex marriage???.. and how much it cost?? and ano req. ??? .. just txt me im charles 09268245468 i really need the answer tnx sa magbi2gay ng info…… :D

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 8:50 pm #
  142. rhaw_carino@yaoo.com wrote::

i love my gurl so much and i ask her 2 marry me.. she ans me yes…and we both decided 2 get marry..my prob is as i read d other comments… wer is d exact location wer same sex held its matrimony and how much it will cost….we’ve been 4 12yrs..plz help me.. i want r love 2 last and tell d world dat we same sex want 2 b married……

Friday, August 6, 2010 at 11:08 am #
  143. CrAziEHeAvEN wrote::

Hi everyone!

I am also planning to get married as soon as possible and within the year. I will try to contact Fr. Mickley and will keep you all posted.

Hope to have a successfull married life..

God bless you all!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at 10:31 pm #
  144. PRinz mazter wrote::

may i know kung san poh sa baguio nagkakasal..mgpapakasal kc kmi ng gf ko…pls.send in this # kung san..
    09336048087/09336048086

Monday, August 16, 2010 at 8:41 am #
  145. toni wrote::

hi po. . . pwede mag ask sino na po ba ang nakasal ky fr. mickley?. . .ano po ba ang requirements at how much it cost?. . . kc gsto ko rin po makasal sa gf ko. . thanks po. . sana po magtulungan tau. . text nyu po ko # 09199490848. . text nyu po ko pls…help me. . .

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 11:12 pm #
  146. toni wrote::

o kaya email nyu po ko rocklilflip08@yahoo.com. . .

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 11:13 pm #
  147. toni wrote::

pls help me po. . . qng cnu po my alam share naman po jan. . . thanks

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 11:23 pm #
  148. timmy wrote::

gud day! i just want to ask if bukod kay fr. richard may iba pa po bang ngkakasal ng same sex? pls… emeil me…. timmycmariano@yahoo.com tnx po… i need a quick response….. tnx again!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 5:56 pm #
  149. Pocoyo wrote::

Hello po, ive heard na meron nag kakasal ng same sex sa baguio city? Pwede po bang malaman kung saan at panu ang proseso nung kasal?… eto po cell number ko at email add….09262199157/jenah_nike@Yahoo.com…..Thank you so much.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:48 pm #
  150. chum wrote::

hello po,guzto qng mlaman f san kmi pwedeng mgpkasal ng gf q?we want to get married soon..here’s my email add. chum_711@yahoo.com
    and here’s my cell #..
    09238764318…
    plz. inform me soon…
    thanks..

Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 5:30 am #
  151. Makhiz wrote::

..hi..I’m doing a research about same sex marriage…may i know kung san sa Pilipinas may naganap n marriage about same sex…help naman

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 7:06 pm #
  152. Makhiz wrote::

…hmf…pleAse help me…

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 7:11 pm #
  153. Makhiz wrote::

…may i know some research about same sex marriage…Please naman po…send nyo sken…!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 7:17 pm #
  154. keigh.raqz wrote::

Hey guys, just contact Father Richard Mickley at his mobile number: 09209034909. . Me & my boyfriend are getting married next week. . Just set an appointment for you to be able to meet Father Richard. . He will discuss to you about the wedding & he will give you counselling. .

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 8:08 pm #
  155. prince say wrote::

yan po ba ung number ni father mickley ? me and my gf are planning to be married na kc . thanks po !

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm #
  156. prince say wrote::

keigh.raqz : yan po ba ung contact ni father ??

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 2:44 pm #
  157. androgynous wrote::

..i hope same sex union would be legalized in the philippines..
    it’s a human right too..
    ..the society must put away the old tradition and conservatism..

marriage is a human right, not a homosexual privilege..

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:30 am #
  158. androgynous wrote::

CORRECTION!!!

..i hope same sex union would be legalized in the philippines..
    it’s a human right too..
    ..the society must put away the old tradition and conservatism..
    marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual sexual privilege..

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:31 am #
  159. HI GOOD DAY ASK KO LANG PO KUNG SAN SA BAGUIO PWD MAG PAKASAL ANG HOMOSEXUAL PLEASE HELP ME I JUST NEED TO KNOW WERE IT IS I NEED TO MARRY MY GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ITS GETTING LATE PLEASE HALP ME I REALLY LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 12:56 am #
  160. GracieChua wrote::

For anyone who searching for more information or research for school etc with the gay rights/same sex marriage in the Philippines in specific, this is a good site to go to: http://www.progressph.blogspot.com/ I used it for my project. It has good science also.

Monday, November 1, 2010 at 10:06 pm #
  161. ask ko lng po kung san ung lugar at church na pwede magpakasal ang same sex..09234220777 is my number…pls nman po nid q mlaman,..i rily want to mary my gf…thank you….uwe aq dis coming dec. 12 for dat matter…

Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 7:12 am #
  162. sandy ong wrote::

sabi nga po no one can buy your happiness!!!as long as mahal mo ang isang tao go for it!!!and your ready to be with him/her for the rest of your life!!!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 1:15 pm #
  163. paui wrote::

pls email me details. parker_gian@yahoo.com. tnxxx. :D

Friday, November 19, 2010 at 1:03 am #
  164. apple wrote::

i just want to ask if where in bagui is the exact place to have a lesbian wedding, what the requirements and all information. thanks

Friday, November 26, 2010 at 11:09 pm #
  165. madz wrote::

ask ko lang poh kung saan ung address ngaun ni fr. richard mickley?saka magkno poh ung cost ng pagppkasal??anoh poh ung mga requirements n kailangan??thanx poh..here’s my email add poh.. maden_1527@yahoo.com..

Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 2:27 am #
  166. fanget wrote::

165 na ang nagppost asking about same sex marriage, wala man lang nag response dun sa mga naka experience!

SIguro di natuloy mga pagpapakasal nyo! hahaha…

Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 5:48 am #
  167. jam velo wrote::

@fanget mali po kau dyan,ndi n kelangan d2 idetalye. sa mga gustong magpasakasal tawag lng po ke father tapos mkipag apointment po kau. no. no father 09209034909… seryoso po yan ksi na meet ko na sya, tapos n po kmi mag magsiminar ng gf ko.

Friday, December 17, 2010 at 2:27 am #
  168. jamjam_0130 wrote::

sa lahat ng gustong magpakasal gogogo lng po, ist move tawagan si father richard tapos magset ng apointment… after dat tuloy2 n po un depende sa plano mo.

Friday, December 17, 2010 at 2:34 am #
  169. aj wrote::

hi… mag iinquire po kung knino po pwedeng magask n pwedeng mgpksal ang the same sex marriage im a lesbian. gus2 q n po kcng pkasalan gf ko wer po b sa baguio? and cno po b ang dapat contakin and how much of the cost all in all? please rply at my 09089538074 or my e-mail add aeijhae_06@yahoo.com. i will be waiting 4 ur answer!!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:02 pm #
  170. guenne wrote::

jam velo totoo ba na nakapgseminar kana kelan kasal nyo ng gf mu?gudluck and gogbless on yuor wedding..buhay pa ba si father?..i need kc i have a plan to getting merried with my gf..pls txt me for that info..pls…hers my number 09202876649

Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 6:34 am #
  171. pogi17 wrote::

ask ko lang poh talaga bang may ganyan n d2 sa pinas? gs2 ko dn poh sana mag pakasal panu poh ba? kung meron poh pls txt me nd the info..txt me hers may# 09278582268 or 09097420288 thnkz poh…

Monday, December 27, 2010 at 8:10 am #
  172. evo wrote::

sinu ba pwede ma contact sa Baguio?
    sarap namn if talagang totoo
    pls.. txt me also 09204719509

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm #
  173. jamjam_0130 wrote::

sa mga interested po to get info re same sex marriage email lng po kau sa akin notyjam@gmail.com its my pleasure to help po… :)

Friday, January 7, 2011 at 1:13 am #
  174. milo.mendoza wrote::

can anyone give an estimated amount of cost for this? i wana marry my partner too as a surprise for our anniverssarry.. :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:42 am #
  175. milo.mendoza wrote::

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:42 am #
  176. bash wrote::

anyone who ever really experienced same sex marriage, i wanna know the estimated cost too, and other important details. please text me.. i wanna marry my ex.. it’s a bit late cause we already broke up but i’m planning to kidnap her when everything is settled. :)) i know she’ll come if i will ask her. so please..help me. 09167992696.. thanks

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 12:46 am #
  177. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@milo 5 to 10k…depende sa venue.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 12:49 am #
  178. milo.mendoza wrote::

@jamjam: lahat lahat na un?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 7:22 am #
  179. milo.mendoza wrote::

email kita jam.. sana magrespond ka.. i waanna know the details.. thanks!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 7:23 am #
  180. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@milo sure no prob.taga san kaba ksi kung malapit ka same location tau we can meet. :)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 4:52 am #
  181. avalerion2010 wrote::

hi jamjam_0130, pwede po bang mag pa help re same sex marriage? here’s my number 0999.728.7220

thanks

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 9:30 am #
  182. jamjam_0130 wrote::

i texted you but you refused

Friday, January 28, 2011 at 2:44 am #
  183. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@avalerion2010 i texted you but you refused

Friday, January 28, 2011 at 2:45 am #
  184. ja648 wrote::

please help me in sam sex marriage.. 09359933766

Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 5:46 am #
  185. ja648 wrote::

please help me in same sex marriage 09359933766

Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 5:47 am #
  186. cath wrote::

do you happen to know a place where i can marry my gf here in the Philippines i mean an exact place pls email me..

Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 12:03 am #
  187. ghieliza wrote::

hi po..i believe ako ang latest nag mail sayo..just wanted to know also where pweding pakasal ang same sex couple?and what papers do they need..and if mag aampon ba kami ng baby..peding insted of mother and father..is parents nalang ilagay?.?paki email nalang po ako..salamat..

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 7:18 pm #
  188. ghieliza wrote::

and for thse lesbian couples…
    para magkababy no need na o have sex with guys para magkaroon ng sariling baby..
    meron ng tinatawag na intrateurine insemination…where they inject the sperm..ang concerned ko lang po..if u have any idea regarding this…my iba pabang other way para sa same sex couple to get baby??kc maxadong mahal ang insemination,di kaya ng ibang couple..nangangarap ng family…

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 7:23 pm #
  189. romaine_achusi wrote::

hi poh im manette. my girlfrend en i wanna get married dis april en im hoping dat sumbody could assure us that ders a same sex wedding hir in phil. f yes may i know wer it is located and how much.
    @ jamjam_0130 wer can i find father richard?.en can u help me just email me at romaine_achusi@yahoo.com. thanks :D

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 1:57 am #
  190. i just want to ask were is it in baquio?

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 11:32 am #
  191. clang wrote::

i just want to ask were iis it in baguio?plzszsz email in diz email heartferrer@rocketmail.com or txt me in diz no.+639267422542,tnx….

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 6:46 pm #
  192. clang wrote::

plzszsz email neo ako agad kung saan sa baguio ang may nagkakasal or kahit sa west lang,plzszsz bago mag april sana malaman ko kung saan sa baguio ang mag nagkakasal pasend nalang sa email ko ang saktong address sa baguio,tnx…

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 6:49 pm #
  193. jhec wrote::

to jamjam pwde po ba magtanong sau bout samesexmarrge..ito po number ko 09274654006 tnx po..

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 5:20 pm #
  194. milo.mendoza wrote::

@jam: taga manila ko.. around tayuman area.. san ka ba?

Friday, February 18, 2011 at 6:49 am #
  195. red!!! wrote::

san po sa baguio my same sex marriage pls help me i really love my gf

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 1:55 am #
  196. hi guys!!! ask ko lng po ulit sino po b my alm kung san ung same sex marriage sa baguio pls help nman po 5yrs n kmi ng gf ko and i really dont want to lose her! help nman po jan i know naiintindihan nyo rin ung felling ko so pls kung cno man po may alm help me.

Friday, February 25, 2011 at 6:39 pm #
  197. red wrote::

to jamjam_0130 pls help me nman po kungsan ung same sex marriage pls help me! here’s my no and email.

icabz_nethead@yahoo.com
    09232931248

Friday, February 25, 2011 at 6:43 pm #
  198. beng wrote::

hi!
    tga malolos aquh ngayon po b..pde n po bng mgpakasal ang same sex sa catholic church??

wednesday, february 3,2011 am

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 5:36 pm #
  199. jamjam_0130 wrote::

To Milo From cubao po ako pero dto ako sa makati nagwowork… kung my L.line ka bigay mo sa akin kol kita mahirap po ksi mag explain d2 re sa proseso ng kasal… sa mga nagtatanong po sa number ni father richard ito po number nya.09209034909 pde nyo po sya etext or kol then pakipag arrange po kau ng appointment to discuss re same sex marriage.To icabz/red taga baguio po ba kau? ksi wala po ako alm pag sa baguio. pero pag dto sa manila pde ko po kau help…

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 12:29 am #
  200. red!!! wrote::

jam help nman po pls…. bukas anniv nmin gusto ko n mg propose eh pls po i need your help

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm #
  201. jamjam_0130 wrote::

To red… anu po maitutulong ko sau? happy anniv po… ilan yrs na kau? :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 7:28 pm #
  202. mhao wrote::

http://www.reocities.com/staelredmonasterymanila/holyunion.html this is and email address which you can see the place where they perform holy union for the same sex.

Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 7:09 pm #
  203. chumi wrote::

@jamjam, pahelp din po..
    gusto na rin po naming magpakasal ng gf ko pero we dont now how..

best wishes po sa inyo!
    sana kami naman sumunod..

eto po number ko: 09263443575
    waiting for your text..

Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:40 am #
  204. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@chumi.. anu po maitutulong ko? bigay mo po email add mo email ko sau mga requirement nd detail re po sa wedding..ako po ung nag miss call sau just now. :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:15 am #
  205. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@chumi.. anu po maitutulong ko? bigay mo po email add mo email ko sau mga requirements nd details re po sa wedding..ako po ung nag miss call sau just now. :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:16 am #
  206. bechai wrote::

guys patulong. :(

Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 6:14 am #
  207. bechai wrote::

@jamjam patulong din naman po oh. Gusto ko po sana malaman yung mga requirements and details ng wedding. eto po email ad ko. xopao28@yahoo.com sana po matulungan nyo po ako. gusto na po kasi talga naming magpakasal ng gf ko e. salamat ng marami

Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 6:16 am #
  208. bechai wrote::

i-email niyo naman po ako xopao28@yahoo.com kung may mga details na po kayo. Sama sama po nating ipaglaban yung pagmamahal at karapatan natin. Maraming salmat po.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 7:00 am #
  209. mhao wrote::

jamjam patulong naman po kng san pwede magpakasal.. e2 po email add ko (schoengen14@y.c) 09173680931 po # ko.. patext naman po kasi kng ano ano requirements tsaka kng magkano.. salamat po ng marami..

Friday, March 18, 2011 at 11:01 pm #
  210. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@bechai and Mhao>>> got my email po? sana po makatulong sa inyo :) goodluck po.>>>> stay inlove :)

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:49 am #
  211. mhao wrote::

yup nakita ko po.. ung 6000 na un sila na bahala kng san igaganap ung wedding mo o ikaw parin? kasi nung kay father richard ako nagtext.. mejo diskumpyado ako kasi retired na daw xa.. kasi gusto ko po maestimate kng magkano lahat ang gagastusin ko e.. salamat po..

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 2:21 am #
  212. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@ mhao hindi po… ikw maghahanap ng venue ibig sabihin po nyan,pag sa MCC po 5k sa church lng po un pero pag ikw po ung namili ng venue ung 6k plus transpo.kung simply lng po n ceremony siguro ung 10 to 15k pde na. :)

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:22 pm #
  213. mhao wrote::

cge cge salamat jamjam.. meron ka bang alam na garden para sa garden wedding? ung mura lang.. ehehehe

Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm #
  214. chumi23 wrote::

@jamjam, di ko nakita ung miscall na yun! amp. eto po email ko beshmia14@yahoo.com
    pasend na lang po! salamat! :))

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 10:21 am #
  215. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@chumi23 nasend ko na po…. sana makatulong sau :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:44 am #
  216. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@mhao wala po akong alm na mura… gusto mo po pde sa eco park set up kana lng dun.pero kung keri mo mas ok sa tagaytay :)hehehe

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:48 am #
  217. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@mhao my fb ka po? add mo ako pra maging magkaibigan tau kahit sa fb lang :) ok lng po ba sau? notyjam@yahoo.com tnx :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:51 am #
  218. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@mhao my fb ka po ba? add mo namn ako para magkakitaan namn khit sa fb lang. :) notyjam@yahoo.com tnx :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:53 am #
  219. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@mhao my fb ka po? add mo mo po ako pra namn magkakitaan tau khit sa fb lang. :) notyjam@yahoo.com tnx

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:58 am #
  220. kizz wrote::

need some details on same sex marriage. requirements and the cost. mag 14 yrs n kme ng gf ko. plan ko sna sa 14th yr nmn ang date of our marriage. guys help nmn po.. :) tnx!
    here’s my # 0916-9443860.

Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 11:24 am #
  221. mhao wrote::

naadd na po kita jam.. hehe.. d pa kami makapag pakasal ng gf ko kasi laki pala ng kelngan gastusin.. :) ipon muna ako..

Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 5:51 am #
  222. cody wrote::

@jamjam please help…i wanna know the details and requirements regarding “holy union”…wanna marry my gf…tnx…

Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 10:01 pm #
  223. marky wrote::

hello, I am looking for a guy whom I can be my bf… I am a Bi, good, responsible and sweet… text me 09266790035

Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 6:24 am #
  224. shandon wrote::

@jamjam_0130: hi. :) i sent u an email.

Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 8:13 pm #
  225. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@cody anu po email add mo? send ko po sau. @shadon sori po pero wala po ako narereceive na email for u po. :)@mhao tnx… view n nga kita :)stay inlove…cge po mag ipunan mo hehehe… pra makasal n kau ng partner mo.iba rin kasi ung feeling pag my vows kau. :)

Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:49 am #
  226. cody wrote::

@jamjam_0130 here’s my email add: icor608@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 11:42 pm #
  227. maribeth wrote::

i just want to know the details and requirements in same-sex marriage…. how much it cost? and the wer is it located…. thanks just send it to my email add.. thanks

Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm #
  228. thet wrote::

hi,can u pls..help me..im planning to marry my significant other this coming july..what are the details that i need to know po sana..pls.send me email at twisted_reality08@yahoo.com or contact me at 0915-3580708..thanks

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 7:56 am #
  229. thet wrote::

@jamjam_0130 ng send me email cyo..pls.reply ha..thanks

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 8:24 am #
  230. maribeth wrote::

here is my email add mae85florie@yahoo.com….
    i just want to know how much its cost in getting married… and the location,,,, pls send it on my email…

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 10:30 pm #
  231. maribeth wrote::

im waiting for a reply

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 10:32 pm #
  232. cres wrote::

here my email add Creslyn1205@rocketmailyahoo.com….

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 12:30 am #
  233. cres wrote::

wait ko reply ninyo ha?salamat…….

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 12:36 am #
  234. jack wrote::

to jamjam_0130 active paba # ni fr.mickley?kazi blak nmin magpakasal ng gf ko pagdating nia legal ba 2?anu mga mga requirements na kakailanganin?plz msg back salamat…

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 8:04 am #
  235. jack wrote::

jamjam_0130 pede mko itxt s # q 09097178611.,or email mko salamat kylangan q lang tlga mlaman kung legal b cya?saan place pde ikasal at anu mga kakailanganin msg mko salamat ng mrami

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 8:07 am #
  236. Xiao Xien wrote::

I am 2nd year student almost 3yrs na kmi ng gf ko want na po namin mgpkasal wat po mga requirments and saan po? what din po ung l8test number ni Fr. Mackinly?

Monday, May 9, 2011 at 1:21 am #
  237. kieril wrote::

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 4:54 am #
  238. kieril wrote::

to jamjam_0130 magpapatulong sana ako kung san pwede ang same sex marriage dito sa pilipinas..pls send me the information slamt po kieril_08@yahoo.co.uk email me tnx

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 4:55 am #
  239. penguin wrote::

i got all the info here when i was planning to get married with my gf.. thanks to notyjam for the help! :-) we are getting married na this june 12, c Fr. Ceejay ang magkakasal sa amin.. you may contact him at 0915-1814963.. hope this helps..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:27 pm #
  240. janeh wrote::

hi…!!!ask kopo san ba pwedeng mgpaksal ng girl kc iwant to marry my girl friend gusto nmin ung legal po para ok napo kami na mgksma na tlga..just email me at velascojaneah@yahoo.com…ill wait ur reply tanx..how much it cost kaya po?

Friday, May 20, 2011 at 4:54 am #
  241. bugoy wrote::

pls pakisend naman po info to me and req.tnx camachozerrybeth@yahoo.com

Monday, May 30, 2011 at 4:29 am #
  242. az wrote::

hi!!i want to know some details about same sex marriage..please message me @mhakhulhet_ghrace@yahoo.com..thanks..i need it badly

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 5:01 pm #
  243. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@penguin… ur welcome po… I’m happy for you… congratulations to you and to your partner… stay inlove po…

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 1:23 am #
  244. cres wrote::

hi,poh pls.send me kng saan poh pwde magpakasal did2 sa pnas?pls.send the info Creslyn1205@rocketmail.com….thanks…….

Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 11:03 pm #
  245. cres wrote::

@penguin…can i ask u how much the cost of ur marriage?saan kyo ikinasal?sana kmi rin ng gf ko mkasal din..pls send me Creslyn1205@rocketmail.com…..thanks….wait me reply u…………

Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 11:11 pm #
  246. oblaxx wrote::

@jamjam–san naman po yung 5k?

Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 5:14 am #
  247. oblaxx wrote::

@jamjam paki email nam po sakin all the details about sa wedding plano ko n rin po kc pakaslan yung partner ko..a.s.a.p. wat3r_sup3rman@yahoo.com thanks….

Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 5:16 am #
  248. interested wrote::

gloreccca_nats@yahoo.com..send me details where do i get info to same sex marriage

Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:46 am #
  249. glorecca_nats@yahoo.com.. yan poh email ko as sson as u recieve send me the details and the cost for the wedding…

Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:50 am #
  250. kayestar wrote::

ask ko lang po deatils for same sex marriage…how much po at ano mga requirements…
    thank you very much…kindly send me the details pls…

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 8:10 am #
  251. weng wrote::

can you please send me an email the details on how i can get married with my gf.. please.. tazhoney30@yahoo.com

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 4:17 pm #
  252. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@penguin HELLO po musta po ang kasal? last sunday po un db? hmmmm congratulations po… stay inlove. :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 1:35 am #
  253. jamjam_0130 wrote::

To all partners who want to get married,just contac Fr. richard or Fr. cj.. nakapost na po dito ung numbers nila just read po ung mga naunang post… sa mga nag eemail po sa akin senxia po kung dko kau lahat ma accomodate busy rin po ksi ako… but as long as my time naman po ako i replied… for ur info po browse nyo po sa net Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) makakakuha po kau dun ng info.re same sex marriage. stay inlove to all. :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 1:45 am #
  254. jamjam_0130 wrote::

Sa lahat po ng nagtatanong… YES i got married last year. :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 1:50 am #
  255. visit http://www.mccmb.webs.com for same-sex weddings in Baguio City!

Friday, June 24, 2011 at 8:06 am #
  256. ely_mckay@yahoo.com wrote::

hi po!

Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 5:23 am #
  257. jamjam_0130 wrote::

visit:http://www.mccqc.webs.com/ for same sex ” HOLY UNION ” QUEZON CITY

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 1:31 am #
  258. jamjam_0130 wrote::

HELLO PO SA lahat.. baka lng po interested kau n magjoin sa BLGT group add nyo po ako sa FB notyjam@yahoo.com pra namn magkaka-kilala tau kahit sa FB lng tnx a lot..ndi namn po siguro masama n magiging magkakaibigan tau. tnx :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 11:01 pm #
  259. mj wrote::

hi.. my i know where it is in baguio? gus2 n kc nmin magpakasal ng gf ko thid july..please help us..pls email me.. ramos_sharmaine@yahoo.com or txt me 09166653727

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 12:12 pm #
  260. acelyn wrote::

wala kayong mapapala sa same sex marriage. try to see yourself in the future na mga bakla at tomboy kayo na uugog-ugod na. do you think magandang tingnan. ang laswa! walang tumatagal sa same sex relationship.

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 8:54 pm #
  261. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@ mj yan po ung sa baguio.visit http://www.mccmb.webs.com for same-sex weddings in Baguio City!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm #
  262. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@acely sinu ka para husgahan kami? kung hindi ka pabor then manahimik ka na lang! babae lalake, bakla tomboy pare-pareho lang tayo…my karapatan. saka buhay namin ito anung alam mo sa nararamdaman namin?at sinu may sabi sau na walang tumatagal sa same sex relationship? kung gusto mo lets meet.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 5:46 pm #
  263. blue wrote::

@jamjam nag email ako sau, i hope nabasa mo.. gusto ko sana malaman lahat ng info about dun sa same sex marriage.. plano ko rin sana para sa gf ko.. please? i emailed you na.. i hope mag reply ka.. thank you!

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 12:45 am #
  264. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@blue got ur email po, nagreply na po ako and my attachment po un pls open na lang po makakatulong sau un ng malaki. :)

Friday, July 15, 2011 at 12:31 am #
  265. rou wrote::

hi. Can you also send me the info about dun sa marriage and saan sa baguio pwede? thanks much. here’s my email: dolceamorou@yahoo.com

Friday, July 15, 2011 at 6:53 am #
  266. rou wrote::

we’re planning to get married this august, so i badly need details. asap. thanks.

Friday, July 15, 2011 at 7:15 am #
  267. Ms. Dee wrote::

Were planning to get marriage the next year. Can you please give me complete information where it is possible in our country? Please help me ASAP.
    Tnx.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm #
  268. Hi im lyn,jamjam pwd mkuha # mu?so we cn txt or c0l priv8ly?

Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 9:20 pm #
  269. Ms. Dee wrote::

@jamjam, bukod sa Baguio at Quezon, City saan pa po ba pwede i-held ang same sex union? Taga Leyte po aqu. Please msg me back. Thank you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 3:54 am #
  270. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@Ms. Dee… so far po yan lang po alam ko, pero pde mo po tawagan si father malay mo po mabigyan po ng sagot ung tanong mo. email mo n lng po ako notyjam@gmail.com then send ko po sau ung mga requirements at guidelines.. indicate mo na rin po ung no. mo para text text po tau kasi minsa d po ako nakakapagbukas ng email lalo na pag busy. :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 12:37 am #
  271. jamjam_0130 wrote::

@Judalyn Please check your email po, baka pag dito ko po post ung no. ko dna ako makatulog :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 12:39 am #
  272. noves_0514@yahoocom wrote::

should be allowed the same sex marriage in the philippines?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 2:11 am #
  273. mahal'cuh#01 wrote::

totoo ba na may same sex marriage sa baguio .. i want to marry my girlfriend kc… at the right time.. because i want to be with her 4ever legally.. para walang problema..

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 11:43 pm #
  274. mahal'cuh#01 wrote::

sana maging legalize na dito sa pilipinas ang same sex marriage para maging mas ok at mas masaya na ang mga tulad namin..

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 11:50 pm #
  275. hi… im lesbian and i just wanna talk to somebody. i just wanna make some friends.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 12:48 pm #
  276. by the way, here’s my digits… just drop a message 09232668756

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm #
  277. aliyah wrote::

i think this will not be legalized b’coz we were made by god as man and woman..so why others are not yet contented on your opposite sex???why do you need to have a transplant???be contented on your life’be thankful that you made by god as what you are now!!!
    sorry!but it’s the truth…

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 6:57 pm #
  278. kid wrote::

sana nag leave din ng comment you mga gay couples na nagpakasal na :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 4:05 am #
  279. kid wrote::

di naman sa mga taong nega… alam naman po ng mga namin na di pa legal ang gay marriage sa pinas pero we just want to say our vows in front of the GOD who loves and understand us ;)

Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 4:09 am #
  280. freshela wrote::

hmh…..im straight girl talaga… at feeling ko mas comfortable aqoh kung girl ang makakasama ko habang buhay…….. katulad ngayon may bf na aqoh at feeling ko hindi ko cya maaring pagkakatiwalaan……. KAYA IM AGREE IN THE SAME_SEX MARRIAGE….. im 13 yrs old only…. kung gus2 nyo ko add sa fb ok lng basta just for friend lng hah..freshelacute_22@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 6:35 am #
  281. freshela wrote::

freshelacute_22@yahoo.com….

Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 6:37 am #
  282. freshela:) wrote::

ganda naman ng mga comments nyu… sana habang buhay na kau magsasama khit anu pa ang problema ang dumaan sana mahalin nyo parin ang isat-isa…… sana magkakatotoo ang wish ko para sa nyong lahat…… :) :) :) :)…..

Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 6:48 am #
  283. freshela:) wrote::

sana matagumpay lahat ang kasal niyo…… dapat magpasalamat kayo ky jamjam_0130 kc isa sya sa tumulong sa nyo….

Monday, October 10, 2011 at 1:03 am #
  284. Jay wrote::

I want to ask if where, how much and who will be conducting the same sex marriage here in PH I am willing to pay even a thousand just to legalized our relationship!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm #
  285. miggy wrote::

hi all..

Boracay now does Marriage unions between same sex relationships.
    but i’d like to inform you that even both are united, and may pari din na kumakasal ng same sex dun..

only that everything will still be treated as a communal – domestic partnership and wlang anything legal attached to such marriage..

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 10:24 pm #
  286. Vicky wrote::

Hello po! Can i ask if meron pong insaktong edad ang ikakasal nla? Lesbo lover po ako. At pde po bang malaman ang lahat ng details. Salamat po!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 7:34 am #
  287. ehl wrote::

.. hi im ehl from cavite. im also a lesbian,gusto ko na din kasing pakasalan ang gf ko balang araw…kung sino man ang may alam kung magkano ang bayad sa simpleng kasal para sa mga katulad namin na may ganitong relasyon,sana po magbigay kayo ng info..gusto ko ding malaman kung san banda sa Baguio ang simbahang nagkakasal sa mga katulad ko..

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 9:28 pm #
  288. lem wrote::

san poh jham yung place at venue ng
    samesex marriage ive heard and read MCC sa net thanks hope you respond.

Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 3:15 am #
  289. ehl wrote::

–> kung magpapakasal ba kami ng gf ko sa bora or baguio legal kaya ang papel na pipirmahan namin galing simbahan or what..? kahit hindi legal sa gobyerno ayos lang,kasi alam naman nating hindi marunong umintindi ang mga gobyerno natin eh..kahit man lang sana sa papel ng simbahan na ipapa-pirma ay maging legal,masaya na…kasi real naman yung pare na magkakasal diba..?

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 7:27 am #
  290. ehl wrote::

–> tol jam ito pala digits ko..pa-txt naman ako para sa mga info na pwede mong masagot sakin.. 09177349812…sana pag nabasa mo ‘to txt mo ako kagad…kelangan ko lang ng malawak na info about same sex marriage.. thanks..

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 7:56 am #
  291. hazzeneth robles wrote::

This is to inform everyone that same-sex marriage is not legal in the Philippines, for the people who belong to the third sex or has a same sex partner, better for you to save your money to marry the one you love in other country. For you to be happy. Don`t wait for the same-sex marriage to be legal here in our country because it`s hopeless. wait for me to be come a president of the Philippines if you want same-sex marriage to be laegal.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 1:26 am #
  292. leo jabuena wrote::

pls give me some info., gs2 poh kz nmin magpakasal ng GF ko on may or june this year kz uuwe poh kming dlawa so kylnga ko poh ng info nio., plz reply me on my acct. leo_jalbuena2001@yahoo.com., thank u poh. ang my god bless u all.,

Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 2:14 am #
  293. blue wrote::

mccmb.webs.com/samesexholyunion.htm
    check this out sa mga gusto… same -sex marriage… chance nyo na..

Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 3:50 pm #
  294. STACY wrote::

HAI NAKU BSTA PARA SA AKIN HINDI AKO PAPAYAG SA SAME SEX MARRAIGE,,,,,AT PWEDE TAUNG MAGMAHAL PERO SA TAMANG TAO AT GENDER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BATO BATO SA LANGIT ANG TAMAAN GUMISING KA NA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:14 am #
  295. yan wrote::

HI!!!!Can I ask some benefits in same sex marriage…badly needed for tomorrow…

Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 4:26 am #
  296. hi wrote::

i am lesbian and i want to marry my gf i want to know where im goin to find the place to marry her..please help me..im akhie from laguna

Friday, May 4, 2012 at 10:39 am #
  297. elow i’m shandy boy … ask lng po aq san sa manila or baguio legal mg pakasal ang lesbian mahal na mahal qh ang ba2e paka2salan qh pls reply asap!thanx

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:45 am #
  298. elow i’m shandy boy … ask lng po aq san sa manila or baguio legal mg pakasal ang lesbian mahal na mahal qh ang ba2e paka2salan qh pls reply asap!thanx # 09095934876

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:49 am #
  299. Mjohn_156 wrote::

FOR ME, IM NOT FAVOR IN SAME SEX MARRIAGE! KAHIT NA ANONG MANGYARI! AND THIS IS WHY GOD MADE MAN AND WOMAN, NOT GAY AND LESBIAN.

Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 11:51 pm #
  300. nakakatuwa naman basahin ang message nyo…………nakakatouch na damdamin., bkit kelangan nating hadlangan ang mga nadarama nila sa isat isa ,kung un ang kaligayahan nila,

Monday, August 13, 2012 at 8:09 pm #
  301. Anny ontoy wrote::

what are the benefits of having the same sex marriages here in the Phils. Pls. I need help tkns…

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 12:30 am #
  302. hi gud day…baguio ba tlga my same sex marriage?if that so can u email me those info.plan kasi naminpakasal ng american bf q and im gay this feb.dating nya dto to process our papers..pls help me heres my no.09127854274

Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:03 am #
  303. kung may alam po kayo na may same sex marriage.. pakicontact nalang po ako sa # ko.. 09268302207..thanks and it would be a big help..

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 12:13 am #
  304. 09157594153/ 09489399619 pls mam/sir give me the info. about samesex wedding asap…
    ramrick_delossantos@yahoo.com
    pls

Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:44 pm #
  305. gelica castro wrote::

hi san po banda sa pilipinas pwede mag pakasal ng same sex.. call or txt me po sa 09983470110

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 5:54 am #